2024年5月29日星期三

I have some bad news for you.

A few months ago I gained access to your devices.
After that I started to monitor your activities.

I installed a Trojan virus in the operating systems of all the devices you use to access the Internet.
This software gives me access to all the controllers on your devices.

I have uploaded all of your information, data, photos, browsing history to my servers.
I have access to all your data, messengers, social networks, emails, chat history and contacts.

My virus updates signatures and remains invisible to antivirus software.
While gathering information about you, I discovered that you are a big fan of adult websites and watch exciting videos while having a lot of fun.

I was able to record some of your dirty scenes of you masturbating and reaching orgasm.

If you have any doubts, I can make a few clicks and all the videos will be shown to everyone you know.

And I can also put all your correspondence, personal photos, and all your secret data on the Internet.

I could ruin your reputation forever.

I think you really do not want this to happen, given the specifics of the video you like to watch (you know exactly what I mean), it will lead to a real disaster for you.

Let's solve it this way: you wire me 1500 dollars US (USD) (in bitcoin equivalent at the exchange rate at the time of the funds transfer), and I'll remove all this filth right away.
After that we will forget about each other.

I also promise to deactivate and remove all malware from your devices.

I always keep my word.
Here is my bitcoin wallet: bc1qvje0spxuly7hepumvdzupekfxcc08jkfpzrvye

You have 2 days from the time you open this email.

If you don't send the money your video and all your details will be published on the internet for all the people and your loved ones to see.
I will ruin your reputation forever.

Don't try to find me.
Don't try to contact the police and other security services or your data will be published.

I know many secrets about you.

Be aware of your reputation.

没有评论:

发表评论