2022年2月10日星期四

VERY URGENT PLEASE......

--
Director of Investigation
Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
Marina, Lagos Nigeria.

I am seeking for your cooperation to present you to my bank as the
next of kin to Mr.Richard Peterson, a foreign contractor with Nigeria
National Petroleum cooperation ( nnpc) so that the sum of USD$10.8
Million will be pay to you as the beneficiary.

For your information , i am the Director of investigation department
with Union Bank of Nigeria plc, The board of Directors of Union Bank
of Nigeria Plc mandated me to look for any known relation of Mr.
Richard Peterson , Since after his death 5/01/2015, However all my
efforts traces abortive.

That is the main reason i am writing you this, To ask for your
cooperation for us to claim this money as a deal, Since you are a
foreigner i only have to approve you, this fund will be pay to you as
the beneficiary, We are to share this money between ourselves ( I and
YOU) If you are really interested in this offer, you should contact me
immediately.

For details of this transaction and procedure, Please do forward to
me, Your full Name Address, Phone Number, company Name and your
position.These information are vital to the success of this
transaction.

Note that : This is risk free Business, This transaction will commence
immediately there is interest from you,

Yours, Sincerely,
John Duncan.

没有评论:

发表评论