2021年7月17日星期六

Hello

Greetings,



I am Melissa Brown,  a registered Nurse. Apart from being surprised you may be skeptical to reply to me based on what is happening around the world on the internet. I am one of the few US (USRNT)Registered travel nurses  here in Syria.
 
I discovered one suitcase containing $100 US bills in the secret coffers of a CORONA-VIRUS victim and when checked, it is USD14.4 Million in total. The suitcase and the funds were clinically tested and is (NEGATIVE) of any virus. I have kept the suitcase safe in a security firm here in Syria.I found you trust worthy to partner with me in receiving it and we share the funds equally.

Please get back to me immediately and let me know if you intend to partner or not. If you also do not want to be involved kindly let me know so I would sever further communication with you.  



Regards,


Ms.Melissa Brown



没有评论:

发表评论