2021年4月7日星期三

Private Label (Clothing)

Google Forms
Let me know if you have a moment to discuss this. I can also get some designs done for you
Private Label (Clothing)
Hello,

Who can I speak to about apparel, promotional items, and merchandise? 

I wanted to get in touch with you about merchandise and apparel. Our office is in London, Sydney, HQ in Beverly Hills, California, and the factory is in China. we currently work with some top brands and companies worldwide and would love to discuss your merchandise and promotional products with you. 

If you can direct me in the right direction, I would truly appreciate that, as we are factory direct and can save you 30% cost on your bills.

Items we make: 

- T-Shirts
- Hoodies
- Jackets
- Activewear
- Towels
- Bags, clutches, and pouches 
- Hats 
- Promotional items

We are very creative, innovative and offer you a full design team and direct factory. We will do everything right, and provide amazing quality at competitive prices which can be very effective for your brand development and growth. 

Let me know if you have a moment to discuss this. I can also get some designs done for you.

Let me know your thoughts

--
The Dioz Group of Companies
HQ: Beverly Hills, California Corporate offices in Australia and U.K
Website: https://www.oasisclothes.online/
Fill out form
Create your own Google Form

没有评论:

发表评论